 Robotics / 5909
Re: Message from TLG!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 10:59:42 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (S. Crawshaw) writes:
Did anyone else get the message from TLG about a "learning day" at MIT?
I'm just curious as to which group of people they sent it to - people with
pages on www.mindstorms.com, or people who registered their RIS, or
some other group?

I got it. The message comes from "notify@legomindstorms.com", which I suppose
means TLG. Anyway MindFest is organized by the Epistemology and Learning Group
and the Okawa Center at the MIT Media Laboratory. If I'm not wrong, the
Epistemology and Learning Group is the one Suzanne Rich joined just a few days
ago.

I'd go there just to meet some of you guys that I read here every day :)

Mario

http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari