 Robotics / 5904
Re: RIS version 1.5 coming this fall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 00:05:15 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Iain M Barker) writes:

I hope I'm not missing something obvious, but surely you just take the
batteries out? That's always got rid of the firmware pretty effectively for
me. Surely no software can physically alter that?

Sorry, I was (accidentally) spreading FUD.  Didn't occur to me that taking
the batteries out would reset it.  I assumed that "firmware" really meant
firmware.

--Todd