 Robotics / 5907
5906  |  5908
Subject:
Message from TLG!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 09:00:10 GMT

Did anyone else get the message from TLG about a "learning day" at MIT?
I'm just curious as to which group of people they sent it to - people with
pages on www.mindstorms.com, or people who registered their RIS, or
some other group?

After nearly a year, I was expecting more than just this one email - after
all, if I was in TLG's marketing arm, and had all this registration
information, then I would send out _lots_ of promotional stuff about the
expansion sets, Lego World Shop, etc etc.  I assume nobody has had
anything else from TLG?

When I registered I was looking forward to info about special offers or
sneak previews - I'm pretty sure the registration card suggested that
there would be mailings along those lines?

Stuart