 Robotics / 5962
Re: RIS version 1.5 coming this fall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 23:09:47 GMT

Kevin Baker wrote:

I recon 1.5 will be a much improved "RCX code" with some small scale bug
fixes/improvements/extra sensor handling in the firmware & OCX. I'm hoping
Lego make this a download off the website - my main worry is we will be fored
to buy an upgrade CD!

I guess we'll see "variables" in the new "RCX Code". You don't have an actual
programming language without those.

Jacob Schultz