 Robotics / 5913
Re: Message from TLG!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:57:52 GMT

This is very exciting. The page of relevant links
includes both LUGNET and Russel Nelson's
Mindstorms Internals page. (The event is
hosted by MIT, not LEGO, so I assume no
corporate myopia will limit the scope.)

If anyone didn't get the email, here's the URL
for the event:

  http://www.media.mit.edu/mindfest

I'm pretty pumped about this--maybe I can give a
talk about some of the stuff from my book. As Mario
says, it would be a great opportunity to meet
others in the community.

Jonathan