 Robotics / 25439
Re: Why java is (not) bad for Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 00:54:51 GMT

In message:  <ItKJ47.yFK@lugnet.com>
             "Steve Lane" writes:

I'd like my NXT to be self aware, straight out of the box. Am I asking
too much?
:-)

I don't think you're asking too much.  Just be warned that self
aware robots tend to be depressed.  Just look at Marvin from
Hitchhiker's.  Oh, and C3PO seems to be bipolar.  :-P

- Alex