 Robotics / 25437
Re: Why java is (not) bad for Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 23:12:07 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "T. Alexander Popiel" <popiel@wolfskeep.com> wrote:

When you speak of "a conventional language", are you talking
about a procedural one (like C, Java, Basic, etc), a declarative
one (like Prolog, Haskell, Erlang, make, etc), a structural one
(like the various neural networks or cellular automata), or
one of the other myriad paths that have been followed in the last
60 years?

I'd like my NXT to be self aware, straight out of the box. Am I asking too much?
:-)

Steve