 Robotics / 2495
RE: So why build robots out of LEGO in the first place?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 18:28:00 GMT

This is almost Ok with me!

If you allow to mutillate Lego parts, this will be against the 1st
statement. I think that a MB brick, multillated in order to build (or help
to build) a Lego part will be released from the original sin of MB and
converted in a new-Lego part. It is not going to be considered as an
_original_lego_part_, but sometimes this will be Ok!

I think this is a difficult issue to speak about.

Thanks for the rest of the comments. They enlightned a little bit more my
sinner Lego-life!

David