 Robotics / 2481
Re: So why build robots out of LEGO in the first place?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 16:08:37 GMT

Paul Speed wrote:

Reverent Legoists,

I've just got one thing to say to you - MEGA BLOX!

Yes, it was meant to be funny, don't flame me I've had more than a
thousand million of them already...

Yes, that was another one - laugh, damn it, or I'll tell another!
--

If it ain't opinionated, it ain't Rich Teer.