 Robotics / 2485
Re: Ethernet for RCX?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 17:16:49 GMT

Tony Toyofuku wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone put any thought into getting the RCX to output to an Ethernet
interface?

Of course, what I'm really interested in is an entire TCP/IP
stack- Ethernet hardware, RCX Ethernet driver, IP stack, TCP stack, and
a BSD sockets API, but I don't think such a beast exists.

As a clarification, I'm talking about using the RCX as a standalone network
"appliance", circumventing a PC.

When I saw mention of Lisp, I began to suspect I was in the comany of
lunatics. This definitely confirms it. :-)

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html