 Robotics / 2478
Re: So why build robots out of LEGO in the first place?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 15:29:37 GMT

Dear David my sinful son,
    The first step on the path to redemption to for you to tithe
ten percent of your LEGOs to *me* every month!
- - - Nick - - -

David Colomer wrote:

Just a question,

Where an inmature lego follower can find the Lego Purity Commandments? I am
a kind of new in this _religion_, but I hardly try not to be a sinner.

Thanks for the Light in the Darkness,

David