 Robotics / 2435
Re: Working around the 3 output limitation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 22:13:55 GMT

Linc Smith writes:
> The ideas in the later posts of this thread are in my opinion what Lego
> **is**. It is innovation in the face of "limited" options.

Any device will have limitations.  The beauty of Mindstorms is that
anything I build with mine, you can build with yours.  This is
something that the field of robotics has been lacking.

--
-russ nelson <rn-sig@crynwr.com>  http://crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr supports Open Source(tm) Software| PGPok |   There is good evidence