 Robotics / 2394
RE: RCX Limitations, griping, etc. :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 01:21:55 GMT

Don't forget the venerable 6811-based, sensor-rich, Rug Warrior Pro.  If you
like LEGO RCX, you'll like this one alot.  A bit expensive though -- I paid
about US$550.  But it includes the robot, sensors, motors, Interactive C
development environment, and a LOT of support information at MIT.

Check out http://www.akpeters.com

Take care,
Carl