 Robotics / 2494
Re: RcxCC Joystick controls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 18:27:45 GMT

Most cool... I'm depressed that I didn't even think of trying all the
buttons. I'm a button and flashy lights kinda person, the more... The
happier!!! Thanks for showing me the errors of my ways. Can't wait for the
next version with keyboard control for the steering. Keep up the wonderful
work, maybe oneday I'll get off my lazy arse and learn some of the
programing that makes cool software like this.