 Robotics / 18625
Re: LEGO Purism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 14:07:51 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Paul Andrews writes:

I too like working within the existing constraints. It makes you creative.
Still. I'd kill for a stall sensor.

Despite my urge to make new and better(?) sensors, Lego makes a stall sensor!

Stick a rotation sensor in the drive train and timeout a change in count
value. (Same way as automated braking system do.)

JB