 Robotics / 18588
Re: Spybotics vs Cricket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 12:08:28 GMT

True, Mindstorms was the perfect excuse for me to get into the fantastic
world of Lego once again. I belive that many, like me, felt the same way
when Lego Mindstorms was introduced, and I belive that many also now has a
their own income and can afford to spend quite much money on Lego
products. I was hoping for a less juniorized (but smaller) RCX with even
more possibilities, like a bus system and so on..