 Robotics / 18624
Re: LEGO Purism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 21:30:25 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "The Gaff" <the_gaff@hotmail.com> writes:
Why is everything Lego makes "pure"?

Because my chosen hobby is *LEGO* robotics, a distinct subset of robotics as
a whole. I am fully aware of the advantages of "opening my mind" to using
non-LEGO elements; I just don't want to. I understand that you feel
differently, but that doesn't make me wrong.

In my sick and twisted mind, it is desirable to work within the constraints
of a known system

I too like working within the existing constraints. It makes you creative.
Still. I'd kill for a stall sensor.