 Robotics / 18586
Re: Spybotics vs Cricket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 03:58:42 GMT

Mindstorms missed their original intended target, yet provided a large
profit through us adults.

Do we actually know if Mindstorms has made a Lego a large profit? Some
reports I have read suggested that Lego's move into computer related
products like Mindstorms has contributed towards its losses. Certainly the
lack of development of the RCX suggests that even though it has been popular
in schools and colleges it has not made a huge profit for Lego. Does anyone
have any better information on this?