 Robotics / 18620
RE: Spybotics vs Cricket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:33:49 GMT

Please move me out from the mailing list.

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf Of
ken koleda
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 9:56 PM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: Spybotics vs Cricket

Does this mean RCX 2.0 will go away?

In lugnet.robotics, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Forgive me if this has already been discussed.. I haven't followed all
messages here.

I was at TLC's presentation of Spybotics at BF. There, it was described
as, "the next generation of RCX." Knowing it has 2 sensor inputs and 2
motor outs, I wonder how much it's like the Media Lab's Cricket (their
next brick after the programmable brick that led to the RCX). And for
that matter, how it compares to Fred Martin's Handy Cricket (which works
with some, but not all LEGO sensors and is available for public
consumption).

http://llk.media.mit.edu/projects/cricket/
http://www.handyboard.com/cricket/

If one were to invest in either Spybotics or a Handy Cricket, what would
you advise?

-Suz

Samochody, RTV-AGD - do 20% taniej ni¿ w sklepie
STOP - SPRAWD¬ CENÊ - www.agencjacenowa.pl, 0-801 666 777