 Robotics / 13874
Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:48:48 GMT

In trying to read substance from the press release on the Lego site, all
I found was this:

Microsoft will advertise and sell Legos. TLG will write software that is
compliant with Microsoft protocols.

Doesn't sound like a big deal, but then again, dealing with the devil
rarely does.
$50,000 for Jill Behrman
http://www.indiana.edu/~alumni/iuaa/jillbehrman/