 Robotics / 13836
Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:07:38 GMT

Oh no! This is very very bad. Any good will one may direct toward Lego
and its products certainly won't be redirected toward Microsoft, at least as
far as I am concerned.

If and when Lego becomes a small satellite of Microsoft's, it'll all be
over bar
the shouting :(

JB

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote:
In lugnet.general, Asher Kobin writes:
Microsoft & LEGO form partnership.  From:
http://www.lego.com/info/pressspecific.asp?PressReleaseId=154&Year=2001

Here's a similar press release at the M$ site:
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2001/jan01/01-10legopr.asp