Re: Greenburg Show Dec 2nd & 3rd in Wilmington MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 19:02:25 GMT

Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote:
On the subject of action, though- perhaps one of the robotics folks could be
convinced to use their RCXs to build a moving portion of the layout?  I've seen
other people mention RCXs with light sensors closing and opening RR Crossing
gates, but maybe other, more scenery-oriented things could be animated, too?

Definitely. Perhaps we could even have some animated minifigs....

I'd like to try something that automatically loads/unloads some cargo
automatically, and perhaps even a factory which "processes" that cargo in
some way. (Perhaps this could involve a separate run of track powered
directly by the RCX.)

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/