Re: Greenburg Show Dec 2nd & 3rd in Wilmington MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:38:37 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

And the fiberoptic addition is a stellar idea.  With moving trans-orange flames
and flashing fiber, it would easily look just absolutely incredible.  Doesn't
one of the big UFO sets have orange fiber in it?  I think they still have it at
TCS.  I would be willing to pick it up and "lend" the fiber to the building.

eric

I found a UFO set w/ fiber optics, but it's pretty near impossible to see what
color we're talking about here:  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6979-1

one of the spaceport ones did too, but I still can't figure it out:

In any case, that would be great if they are orange.

I didn't mean to jump the gun here ... if somebody else had their heart set on
making the burning building, I am more than willing to apply my thoughts to other
twisted-and-warped components for the scenery ;)  Actually, it seems to me that the
more burning buildings, the merrier (if we decide that's going to be our theme ...)

Plus (and no, this isn't my *only* motivation for what I do ...) it might look
great as burning rubble in the next modern-to-future Brikwars game!

-s