Re: Greenburg Show Dec 2nd & 3rd in Wilmington MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 19:46:09 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Larry Pieniazek writes:

So when you pull this off (note the when
rather than if) you will instantly build recognition for your modeling • prowess

Thanks for the vote of confidence!  :D  Maybe we should put Shaun's name on • it.
Heh.

"You" in this case means the club as a whole. Not to worry, I wasn't meaning
imply I had any confidence in your *personal* building ability, can't be seen
as having said nice things about Lorbaat, don't you know, bad for the rep and
all that... :-)

Heh.  No fear, I took it as such, and meant "Thanks for the vote of confidence
in our club."

eric

Blast it - I saw this as my one-way ticket to get on The Today Show and flirt with
Katy Kurick (yes, Lauren does know about this crush of mine).  Ah well, the
suggestion had me blushing anyways ;)

I figured we'd emblazon NELUG on it wheresoever we may, anyway!

-s