Re: Greenburg Show Dec 2nd & 3rd in Wilmington MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:24:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Well, it looks like I am raising my hand and saying I'd like to do a burning
building.

Wow!  Excellent ideas!  I have to admit, I was pretty much just thinking of a
static setup for the burning building, sort of "implied" action- but this is
light-years better!

And the fiberoptic addition is a stellar idea.  With moving trans-orange flames
and flashing fiber, it would easily look just absolutely incredible.  Doesn't
one of the big UFO sets have orange fiber in it?  I think they still have it at
TCS.  I would be willing to pick it up and "lend" the fiber to the building.

eric