Re: Greenburg Show Dec 2nd & 3rd in Wilmington MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:47:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

I found a UFO set w/ fiber optics, but it's pretty near impossible to see what
color we're talking about here:

I think it's either red or orange.  In a way, red would be better...

I didn't mean to jump the gun here ... if somebody else had their heart set on
making the burning building, I am more than willing to apply my thoughts to
other
twisted-and-warped components for the scenery ;)

Hey, I was just throwing out ideas.  Don't feel like you took anything away
from me.  Your idea sounds incredible, and I'd love to see it in action.

Plus (and no, this isn't my *only* motivation for what I do ...) it might look
great as burning rubble in the next modern-to-future Brikwars game!

Heh.

eric