Re: Meeting Thoughts Was: GATS Size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 21:11:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tony Hedglen writes:
What I meant was somewhere to meet, your church, your house? If you can’t
come up with something then I have to ask my church if I could use one of
the classrooms or something. See what you can do.

Tony

OOPS! My bad! I will ask my minister this sunday because I dont have his
Phone ## on hand. It will probably be okay, Trust me, I will find a spot for
the June 2nd show. I WILL find a spot. It will change from the last location
though.

Rick

I don’t think we’re doing a show we are just going to have a meeting. We’ll
probably bring some models and discuss upcoming events. Thanks for the help.

Tony