Re: GATS Layout Size now BIGGER / need to have a meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 21:07:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Steve Ringe writes:
Chris and All

What's the status on the GATS layout size, are we still at 16'x20'?

I think we should have a least 2 meetings before the show. LMKWYT
Steve and everyone I just got off the phone will the guy doing the floor
plan and GREAT NEWS someone else cancelled so we get there space.We are a go
at a 32 X 20 area!  Yes we need to get together ASAP.What are good times for
people?