Re: Meeting Thoughts Was: GATS Size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 20:17:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:

We didn't need tables, I was just telling the cost of the tables that were
there at Sam's, as we were discussing them at the last meeting at Chris's
house. All tables will be provided at all three places. My oversight.

Ah, OK. Check. Cool.

Tony, what did you and Chris come up with on leveling tables. Do we need to
scrounge up clamps to attach some of the tables to each other (I have one
pair of spring clamps)
Larry clamps are a good idea for those pesky tables.We were thinking along
the lines of shims(avalible at home depot etc.)for lineing up the tables.