Re: Need comprehensive calender of major summer MichLUG events!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 15:14:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, J. Spencer Rezkalla writes:
perhaps an opportunity here to fill in www.michlug.org's "coming
events" section?

I've added links to the Contraption site, hotel info and a map. I'll add a page
with the details of our participation and planning as more info becomes
available.

Would someone who knows the details of GATS please email me or post here so we
can put GATS info up.

Amy, i emailed you the info i have right now.I am in constant touch with
them (they send me all the info via snail mail) and via phone.(they now
reconize my voice :-)    )I'll email as soon as i get show times/setup times.