Re: Meeting Thoughts Was: GATS Size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 21:51:00 GMT

To All,

I am in for the whole weekend and further I have confirmed (with She Who
Must Be Obeyed)

You too, huh, Larry? ; ) Actually, Lynn is very accomodating / tolerant /
understanding. She has to be, she is dealing with me, after all. : ) We just
celebrated our first anniversary on the 13th.

that we can use my place for staging, crash space etc. as
long as people are ok with sleeping on the floor etc. so bring your air
mattresses and blankets. Although in all seriousness it's only 2.5 hours
from westside motown to GR so people COULD go home at nite I guess.

I will probably be driving up and going home for GATS, if Larry is too
crowded, I can stage a few people.

I will be at Brickfest too, I think, although I am not driving. Well, maybe!

I don't know if I am going or not. When is it again? I already have three
LEGO events for this summer, I don't know how many Lynn will let me have!

Scott "What's more important than LEGO events?!" S.