Subject:
Meeting Thoughts Was: GATS Size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 18:35:33 GMT

Tony & All,

I would like to show a small display to my fundraiser people. Maybe I could
set up something to do three in one. Show the fundraiser people something,
have a meeting and we might be able to see the cafeteria. This is only a
suggestion, if people have a problem with this idea then I’ll drop it.
Besides it might be fun to set up a little display just for fun. The excuse
for the married people is “it’s just a meeting”. Like I said it’s only a
suggestion. We could have the meeting in more of a neutral environment if
people are uncomfortable with the idea. Let me know your thoughts, because
I’m going to meet with the fundraiser people tomorrow.

Well, did they see the link to the Novi show? I think that should do it. I
would rather talk about getting things organized for three events, rather
than having a mini display for that (I don't have enough time to set it up,
does anyone else?) Pictures maybe?

1) Sci-Fi Show (Do we have dates, times yet?)
2) GATS Show
3) Fundraiser

These three things can be discussed, but the order needs to be in step with
when they will occur.

If they have questions, Chris, Amy, or myself can answer them.

Scott S.