Re: GATS Layout Size now BIGGER / need to have a meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 17:49:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Steve Ringe writes:
Chris and All

What's the status on the GATS layout size, are we still at 16'x20'?

I think we should have a least 2 meetings before the show. LMKWYT
Steve and everyone I just got off the phone will the guy doing the floor
plan and GREAT NEWS someone else cancelled so we get there space.We are a go
at a 32 X 20 area!  Yes we need to get together ASAP.What are good times for
people?

Well I don’t have a problem with going to a meeting on any weekend. Except
the weekends I’m doing something. Don’t forget the seagulls. EEE EEEE EEEE!
No just kidding around. Saturday is deafeningly a good time to have a
meeting. As soon as possible. Hopefully here in Lansing so everyone has the
option to attend. I think Rick is willing to set up somewhere to meet.
Somewhere we can bring our resent creations to show would be great.

I would like to show a small display to my fundraiser people. Maybe I could
set up something to do three in one. Show the fundraiser people something,
have a meeting and we might be able to see the cafeteria. This is only a
suggestion, if people have a problem with this idea then I’ll drop it.
Besides it might be fun to set up a little display just for fun. The excuse
for the married people is “it’s just a meeting”. Like I said it’s only a
suggestion. We could have the meeting in more of a neutral environment if
people are uncomfortable with the idea. Let me know your thoughts, because
I’m going to meet with the fundraiser people tomorrow.