Re: GATS Layout Size now BIGGER / need to have a meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 21:14:07 GMT

Chris & All,

Steve and everyone I just got off the phone will the guy doing the floor
plan and GREAT NEWS someone else cancelled so we get there space.We are a go
at a 32 X 20 area!  Yes we need to get together ASAP.What are good times for
people?

Cool. Anytime on the weekend. Saturday is the best for me. That is the
original size we planned on, right?

Scott