Re: Meeting Thoughts Was: GATS Size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 16:18:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tony Hedglen writes:

Are you
inviting anyone who would like to stay? Do you have a big enough house for
everyone?

I think I have lots of couches, and PLENTY of floor space.

Are you having a big Lego party?

Not exactly, She Who Must Be Obeyed said she will not be doing a party FOR
us.... but if we organise our own, we can.

Are you going to make pancakes
and eggs with freshly squeezed orange juice?

Definitely not. :-)

++Lar

Tony