Re: Meeting Thoughts Was: GATS Size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 19:21:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Steve,

Scott,

Have you had a chance to look into some type of rope barrier to put around the
GATS layout.  I don't remember who was going to check on that.

I looked at Sam's. They did not have any, they has some nice tables for
70.00 each. I will check in some rental places and see.

Chris/Amy/Tony can correct me if I'm wrong but as far as Tables....

GATS is supplying those for the GATS show, we just need to say how many (and
maybe bring a bunch of packages of those pine shims/furring strips to get
all the legs to the same height) we need, right Chris?

The SF con would presumably be supplying them for the SF show, right Amy?
Exact height alignment is not as critical here

The church would be supplying them for the fundraiser event, right Tony?

++Lar

I think he was just saying the tables are expensive. I don’t think he was
pricing tables to buy them. Chris and I have thought up some ideas on how to
make the tables level. I think that needs to be discussed in the next
meeting. I haven’t heard anything about buying tables.

Tony