Re: Meeting Thoughts Was: GATS Size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 01:35:29 GMT

Trevor & All,

Guys,

This is for June 2nd, right?  There were so many replies to threads today,
it's a bit confusing.  Just send me an email with: when, where and
directions and I will let you know what is feasible.  Sound good?  :^)

Well, it is June 2nd, somewhere in Lansing, some time.

PS:  You guys really should pick a small building to do in addition to
whatever MOCs you decide to bring to the Sci Fi.  I'm short on pieces (due
to the cap ships) and so I can only do so much in the way of the colony
facilities.  Send me an email, I will compile and post.

Complied.

Scott S.