Re: Meeting Thoughts Was: GATS Size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 13:05:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Trevor Pruden writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
1) Sci-Fi Show (Do we have dates, times yet?)

June 22-24. We have access to the room from 3pm Friday to 3pm Sunday. Events run
to midnight Friday and Saturday, but we don't have to be there that long. We
need to decide what hours we'll be there, though, so we can be put on the
schedule.

Amy

Depending on the proximity of the show (where is it?)

That’s what I’m wondering. Where is the show going to take place? I have
somewhere for Scott to sleep if it’s close to Lansing. Hey Scott do you
remember the swamp next to my house? I think the mud is pretty soft out
there. Sleep out there where all the frogs. Ribbit! Croak! Chirp! Chirp! Oh
don’t forget the skunks, deer, muskrats, dogs, woodchucks, and raccoons will
be more than happy to hang out with you. Skunks, raccoons and deer, Oh MY! ;
) Just kidding buddy. Do you remember my mom and dad’s motor home? You can
sleep there. You would have your own private free hotel. Well not really a
hotel. The shower isn’t hooked up and the toilet isn't hook up ether. Sorry,
oh and about it being free. I’ll try to talk my dad out of trying to charge
you. There is a queen bed in the back so you could bring your wife along.

Now about the meeting, I’m not sure if people will be able to make it to a
meeting this weekend. So the weekend I see that will work is June 2nd. Next
weekend is Memorial Day weekend so we couldn’t do it then. The other reason
I think the 2nd will be good is because the SF show is a couple weeks later.
So to my knowledge the second of June would be the best. I hope that’s
enough time for Rick to set up something. I think I could set up something
with my church if needed. I’m only suggesting a date because I haven’t seen
one yet.

Tony