Re: To Border or not to Border, that is the question.. (WAS: Re: GATS size)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 21:11:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

Well, I guess we need some opinions, I will see if I can find any of those
border things, if I can get a cost for the show, maybe then we can decide.
If not, we can vote on it. I would like to try to get a cost for it first.
Scott you talking about those plastic sheilds that go on the outside edge
and go up like 8 inches or something?