Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 17:13:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton writes:
This meeting was a big smash with over 35 folks from LUGOLA, the Southern
California LEGO Train Club, and many out-of-town guests. • <snip>
If anyone has any questions or comments, please post them.

Just that it was very cool meeting all those people, and drooling over all
the cool models (even if they were space and mecha <grin>).  My favorite was
probably the motorbike from Akira, although I never did figure out who built it.

Many thanks to Brad & Shelly for hosting the horde; it was a blast! :)

James