Re: Next Meeting???? - Make it So
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 16:53:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton writes:
One of the San Diego guys had suggested having it at his house in Oceanside.
This would give the San Diego guys a break since they've been driving a long
ways for two meetings now.  I can't remember exactly who suggested this.  If
you see this post, can you please reply if you are still interested or not?

Yes, I'm still interested and the first week in June sounds great. My house
isn't very big but I have a very large backyard we could spill into. That
would also give us(SCLTC) the opportunity to setup a nice train layout.

Robert Powell