Re: Next Meeting???? - Make it So
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 03:58:07 GMT

Okay I'm here. I've been pulling plants out of the backyard.
July sounds good. It's actually my stepmother's house, but it's the house I
grew up in. I haven't talked to her, but we can do my house in a pinch. I
should have a BBQ by then so maybe a BBQ summery type deal?
I'll talk to Karla (my wife) and Diane (my stepmother) and try to firm
something up. Is this okay with everyone else?

Then we could have the Michons for the next meeting. Anyone who hasn't been
to the Michon house really has to check it out. Thomas and David are
incredible builders.

Last but not least having the next meeting near San Diego sounds cool to me.
I'm always up for meeting new AFOLs. Christopher this means you'd have to
carpool with me :-)

Bryce

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton writes:
I just spoke to Susan Michon who said they would be happy to host in August
or September.

Bryce - Pool party in July???

Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message
Its never too early to start planning for our next get-together.

There has been some debate as to whether we should have a meeting every
month or every 2 months.  Since I haven't had to drive to the last two
meetings (the benifits of hosting!), I haven't minded having them so close
together.

How about if we go roughly every one and one half months?  How about one
about the first week of June, and then another mid July?

One of the San Diego guys had suggested having it at his house in • Oceanside.
This would give the San Diego guys a break since they've been driving a • long
ways for two meetings now.  I can't remember exactly who suggested this. • If
you see this post, can you please reply if you are still interested or • not?

We have two offers to host the mid-July Meeting.  The Michon's offered to
host, and they live in Irvine (relatively close to my house).  Bryce has
also offered to host at his mother-in-law's house.  Bryce was suggesting
some sort of swim party.

I can't host for a while because Shelly is getting more and more pregnant
and we are due to have our little boy at the end of August.

Other ideas, suggstions?