Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 04:06:23 GMT

We'll see what happens as we have a baby due in late August.  I don't think
there is going to be too much LEGO building after that (at least not in the
near term)!

Mookie <Mookie1@telocity.com> wrote in message
Lucky for her! I seem to be the ONLY female in the wisconsin area... at
least that's willing to speak up... We are having a small get together
on May 26th here, and from the looks of it, I get to be the token female
in the group...
Hopefully we'll have some cool pics to post that everyone will like!

So, if I get my graduation wish in Dec, we'll have to see if your wife
still wants to have a group of people over! Maybe I can help that female
number by 1 :)

Tamy

Brad Hamilton wrote:

Actually, she likes it.  She enjoys socializing with people and the • number
of female members seems to be rising!

Mookie <Mookie1@telocity.com> wrote in message
ACK!!! Brad, you're wife let you do this 2 months in a row?  Man, I • hope
you're giving her something very special for this!
Cool pics! Love to see what happens when groups get together!

Thanks!
Tamy