Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 01:48:19 GMT

Hey - Those are some great pictures!

Why don't you post an original message to lugnet.general instead of burried
deep in the reply to our message?

I'm sure a lot of folks would like to see these pictures, but a lot of
people will miss them burried so deep in the reply stream.

Jason J. Railton <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton writes:
This meeting was a big smash with over 35 folks from LUGOLA, the Southern
California LEGO Train Club, and many out-of-town guests.

Here is the index to the pictures:

If anyone has any questions or comments, please post them.

Brad

Okay, I suppose, but here's a proper meeting - same day too:

<http://www.joefish.cwc.net/sclf/index.html>
<http://www.brickset.com/huwhomepage/legofests/legofest8/index.html>
<http://www.wilkesworld.co.uk/lego/sclf2001.html>

We had nearly as many people (more if you include the kids!), and it looks
like a lot more Lego.  So much for American superiority :-)  We even made
the local paper.

:-P

Hope you all enjoyed it.  We had a great time too.  In fact, we were
probably all tucked up in bed by the time you guys started.

Jason J Railton