Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 18:03:44 GMT

"Coby Bassett" <coby@exo.com> wrote in message news:GCM8nt.9s9@lugnet.com...
Brad and Shelly,
Thank you for being such gracious hosts of the get-together.

I second that.

And many thanks to everyone who attended for being so friendly and
encouraging. It was an honor to meet all of you and to see your work up close.
Dana and I both had a great day.

And that!

Coby - it was great meeting the guy behind the BURP Box at last :-)  And to
everyone else.  I really enjoyed Dan's carrier and the AWESOME mecha which were
there (that says a lot, being that I'm not a fan of mechs usually).  Especially
Chris Snead's poseable mech -- genius!!  And the Grand Admiral's stuff.  Thanks
for the Blacktron mech, Dave!

I had a great time this weekend, hopefully we can do it again sometime, after
all our pocketbooks have recovered (those of us who are out of towners).

(I have some pictures of my own that I'll get around to uploading soon.)

Same here.  I've gotta work on some captions first for some of them.

-Tim