Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 17:14:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Christopher Snead writes:
And Dan's carrier was awesome!  I
just couldn't get over the detail and care with which his spacecraft were
built.  He put a lot of thought into how spacecraft might appear given their
methods of propulsion, whether or not they were atmospheric re-entry vehicles
or not, etc.  I wouldn't be surprised if sci-fi movie makers asked him to do
some consulting after seeing his models...

Wow, thanks Chris! On that same note, all of us were amazed at your stuff as
well. Your joint system for the "Terminator" totally defines the term "kick
a**"!

Thanks again to Brad and Shelly for hosting such a wonderful event.  I would
also like to thank Bryce and Dan for their hospitality.

Hey, come see us again soon! :)

Dan