Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 13:41:46 GMT

"Paul Gyugyi" <paul@gyugyi.com> wrote in message news:GCn5BM.9s0@lugnet.com...

It was really good to meet everyone, especially getting
to meet Jeremy Sproat after all these years.

Same here :-)  His microfig mecha rock!  He should have brought the Space Truck
though ;-)

It was
worth the side trip to drive Tim home just to have
a chance to talk to him for a while, and to meet the
Michon's.

Awww shucks.  It was fun talking as well.

And as soon as I can push the legoland.mpg castle/Babylon5
animation through my firewall, it will be available on
my web page.

Cool!

-Tim