Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 20:36:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Jason J. Railton writes:
We had nearly as many people (more if you include the kids!), and it looks
like a lot more Lego.  So much for American superiority :-)  We even made
the local paper.

One thing you must realize though is that about half of our folks traveled by
air to get to the meeting. Of course in another way, we could claim to have had
more LEGO since our meeting started at 10:00 AM at Legoland Carlsbad... We also
had three nationalities represented.

Frank