Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 03:55:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Frank Filz writes:

Ross Crawford even managed to keep up with Larry.

This may sound like a "remarkable statement" but it is not. I wasn't driving
nearly as fast as I usually do, and certainly not as fast as most of the
traffic. Ross's challenge is that his idea of following is to follow at a
polite distance, like 1/4 mile back... must be those wide open spaces in Oz.

:-)

This does not work on US freeways, you need to follow much much closer or
you get boxed in and stranded and then have to dig your way out and haul
butt to catch up.

The person at Sunday Breakfast that Frank forgot was Paul Gyugi...

++Lar