Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:31:05 GMT

Brad and Shelly,
Thank you for being such gracious hosts of the get-together.

And many thanks to everyone who attended for being so friendly and
encouraging. It was an honor to meet all of you and to see your work up close.
Dana and I both had a great day.

Thanks again, all!

(I have some pictures of my own that I'll get around to uploading soon.)

Coby